1. What is the father reading at the beginning of the conversation?
A. a novel
B. a magazine
C. a newspaper
2. What kind of book does the girl want to read?
A. a book about animals
B. a book on dolls
C. a book about candy and cookies
3. What does the girl's teacher say about reading?
A. The girl can check out books from the library.
B. The girl should read books everyday.
C. The girl ought to read at least ten books a night.
4. What is one thing the girl wants to eat while they are reading?
B. ice cream
5. About what time of day is it in the conversation?
A. the late morning
B. the early afternoon
C. in the evening