English Test
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

hvenglish1

You are not connected. Please login or register

Describe someone you admire

+29
25_Agent_1
70108_Nick
wendy_22
12_henryfoster
21_Julia2001
30_stephanie
19_rita
03_jilly
28_Tina
14_Justin
23__Ashley
32_Robert_
16_Christina
Jessica
02--jennifer
20_marycullen
11_Danny
eddy_10
35_green
01_Rob
27_Thomas Wilkinson
09__Kate
34_carol
33_luciana
31_jay
29KevinJohnson
18_Fiona Hemsworth
113_Don Huỳnh
Admin
33 posters

Chuyển đến trang : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Thông điệp [Trang 2 trong tổng số 2 trang]

26Describe someone you admire - Page 2 Empty The person that I've admire is my Father... Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:14 pm

28_Tina

28_Tina

Everyone has someone that they admire and he/she is thier target to striven. Me too! My person who I've admire is my father. With me, he is a great person. My father is an excellent engineer. When I haven't borned yet, we have nothing. My father want to make the family be better. He started to work of construction industry and he worked really hard. Because of the his luck and his hard-working, he had many success in work. And of course, our lives have been really well. In 2001, a little baby girl- the new member of family borned on August 8th. That is Me. My father always played and cared and loved me and my brother,sister a lot. He is a great father. With me, daddy always respect my thinking and support me. With everyone, he is really friendly,outgoing too because he like to help other people. Also, he is independent. He does all things by himself, doesn't depend on anyone. He such a responsibility person. He helps his brother or sister who is poor or not good with all his heart and his money,his time. SO everyone, family, friends respect him about everything. And that is my father-great father in my heart. I hope that dad and my family always live and work or study happily. In the future, I want to be a person that has the DEFERENCE from everyone....

27Describe someone you admire - Page 2 Empty Re: Describe someone you admire Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:56 am

03_jilly

In life,who says that you don't have a person that you admire. In my opinion,i admire the person that i believe most , that is my gymnastic teacher at the gym. She is a woman but she really strong. I don't know what people think about her but in my mind, i think she very beautiful. She has long hair and black eyes. She taller and fatter than me. She friendly and generous with students.She hard-working and she can play sports very well.When she teaches , she is serious but in breaktime she is funny and kind.I don't know much about her,i just remember that. Anyway,i love her and she loves me, too. I hope she will come back to the gym and teaches me again.

28Describe someone you admire - Page 2 Empty Re: Describe someone you admire Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:54 am

19_rita

The people but I admire is my mother.  She is 42 years olds but doesn't seem that she is old. She has a long, black hair with big brown eyes. She has got an angel voice say good night to me. The reason but I admire her is she is very hard_working. Her job is a beauty technician. She usually wakes up at 3a.m and work hard till 11p.m. My mom is very gentle. She always keep calm in every situation. Even she is very busy but she known the way to arrangements time for her family. I remember that when I was in grade two, I ill and my mom was very worried for me. She woke all night  and took care of me. And after that day, I becam normal again. Oh! Iove my mom best. She is a perfect mother and best wife ever.

29Describe someone you admire - Page 2 Empty Re: Describe someone you admire Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:44 pm

30_stephanie

30_stephanie

The person that I admire is my dear brother. He’s 20 now. I love his appearance and his personality. He’s about 1 metre and 85 centimetres.He’s a really nice-looking guy. Many of his friends like him. He’s outgoing and generous. He always helps me with my difficult homework. But sometimes, he‘s so serious. For example, I use his phone without asking him. He will tell mom. They will scold me.

He’s studying in Singapore. That’s the thing I like him. He can made his money from his own strength.
I really proud of him when my friends see him and they told me that your brother is handsome, tall, has white skin. He my own mirror. I can look at him and fing out my weakness. Thanks bro.

Sometimes, i feel jealus. my parents all care to him. But I still love my brother.

30Describe someone you admire - Page 2 Empty Re: Describe someone you admire Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:11 pm

21_Julia2001

In life, everyone has a person to admire like famous people, singers or actors,... But about me, the person I always admire is my mom. She's over 40 now but when I look at her, I see that she still younger than her age. She's tall, thin and quite pretty. She's a hard-working and serious woman. At work, she's a good accoutant and she does everything very well. She's out-going and generous so everybody loves her very much. At home, She's a gentle mom and a wise wife. She's takes care of me and my brother when we sick. She's a good teacher too because she usually helps me to do some hard homeworks. When my father has some problems at work, she encourages him in trying to continue his work. She's also a good friend always listens to me and gives me some good advices when I have the sadness or the happiness. She's very kind because she ready to helps and shares with other people. She's a person who sympathizes with the destitute lives. She's independent too. She always does everything by herself and never rely on someone else. She teaches me many good and new things. The advice I like the best from her is: "LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES AND NEVER GIVE UP WHEN YOU STILL HAVE SOMETHING TO OFFER." so I always keep it in my mind and I'll try to live this life meaningful. I love my mom very much and she loves me too, but I don't know how to requite the self-sacrifice of her so I just want to say with her that: " I LOVE YOU MOM." Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

31Describe someone you admire - Page 2 Empty Re: Describe someone you admire Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:26 pm

12_henryfoster

12_henryfoster

Everyone have a special things. If the people know his special things, they will advantage that things into good things. Although one man doesn't have legs or arms but he can do the thing that people have legs and arms doing that and feel difficult but he can do it. I'm amire him a lot. I'm talking about Nick Vujicic. A energetic person , man succesful without legs or hands. You should image that you don’t have legs and hands, how could you No arms to hug your friends, no hand to hand your lover, no fingers to feel the touch, there is no way to lift or anything. Life would be so difficult if you live without both arms and hands? What about the legs, why? Imagine if instead of no arms, you do not have both feet. No way can dance, walk, run, or even stand. Come on, now let's combine the two things above ... no arms and no legs. You do? Your life will be affected like? But Nick can do it to now. When he was young he didn’t accep his body, and manytime Nick wanted to die. But not it was’t succes. But when he saw a different a newspaper about a man is faced with his worst defect, he changed. He had a engery to live, and now he become a famous man, a transmission presenter motivation and can travel to many contries.

32Describe someone you admire - Page 2 Empty Re: Describe someone you admire Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:13 pm

wendy_22

wendy_22

The person I really admire is Mr.Nguyen Ngoc Ky. He is a teacher and he really loves this job. Nowadays, he is over 60 years old.

Firstly, he was a hard-working man.
Whe he was 4 years old, he had a poliomyelitis. He and his parent were very sad. However, he still want to go to school as everyone.

Secondly, he has a creative power.
He worked hard to find out many methods to teach well so that he would be able to give lectuers to students. He found out a creative way to study by designing lessons on stiff papers.

Nguyen Ngoc Ky proved to everyone that a person, who has a poliomyelitis like him, will be better in society if he archieves and focuses on a specific target. The name Nguyen Ngoc Ky will be unforgettable to every Vietnamese people forever.

33Describe someone you admire - Page 2 Empty Re: Describe someone you admire Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:49 pm

70108_Nick

70108_Nick

Of all the people I ever meet in my life, the one that I admire the most is my father. I admire him that much because he’s a serious, easy-going, hard-working, nice, neat, honest, polite person. He’s a serious person when I wasn’t do exactly what he say, and ofcourse he’s very easy-going when I do what he say. He is very nice, neat, honest, polite with the neighbours too. He always ready to give his money if somebody is really need it. He also hard-working too, he never left his job except when I am sick.
I remember one time that I was sick. My dad was very worried about me. In the afternoon when I already got home from the school, I feel mixed hot and cold so I have to stay at home. My dad was really worried for me. He called me for five or six phones just to ask about my feeling. He come back home at 11a.m. After we ate lunch, he need to leave his work even when he had a lot of work to do and drived me to the hospital. We had to waited for about one hour because the hospital is so full. After we got home, I was stayed at home about ten more days.
My dad was not only my father, he also my bestfriend, a person that always care of me when I’m sick, share everything with me when I’m sad or happy. Even if he isn’t rich by everyone else, I still feel so proud about him.

34Describe someone you admire - Page 2 Empty Re: Describe someone you admire Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:07 pm

25_Agent_1

25_Agent_1

Hello My name's Hiro (Agent) cyclops Today I will tell you about the person who I admire ...!!
With me no ones can replacement My Dad! I love my dad and admire him! The reason is really simple that: He's the person who has helped me to be a good person. I'm proud of that! He really kind, always  share everything. I remember last year: When my family went to SaiGon to took care of my grandma, He had to stayed at home to watched me and my younger brother ( My mom was in SaiGon )! He shared for me and my younger brother all!! Even Candy ^^! But It's not what his personality! He also really serious! Not a messy person, He always do housework everytime my mom leave home! He not usually Trick - Kidding! When I finish all my homework he usually play game with me.! But if not yet..........Don't think about that even 1 minute! He always tell me that: Everythings will success if you understand and can catch it! I love him - In my life no ones can replacement for him...... I will try my best to be a good student! And I hope this describe will make you understand me Mrs Ngoc =|*^^*|= Now I will play game with him KAKAKA I just finished this yeahhhhhhhhhhhh:afro: lol!

35Describe someone you admire - Page 2 Empty Re: Describe someone you admire Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:33 pm

24nguyenanhquan

24nguyenanhquan

5 years ago when i was 8 years old, I like one singer. his name is Adam Lambert , he is the champion of American Idol. but when i was 10 i don't like him anymore because he doesn't sing new song. When i stopped love him i thought admire someone is difficult . Then i watched news and i see he said that he is gay . I was sock because that thing. after that i admire Adam Levine . he is the best singer i ever see and he has soo much good sing. He has big muscle and good voice. he is generous one of three his salary forr the childent in Orphanage

36Describe someone you admire - Page 2 Empty Re: Describe someone you admire Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:24 pm

SuSấmSét

SuSấmSét

Write about someone that you know and admire. Describe the person and give reasons for your admiration.(about 120 - 150 words) - DEADLINE SEPT 29TH

Hi everybody, it's me - David. My family has 4 people: my parents, my older brother and me. Do you know i love who the most? It's my mother. Let me tell about her. Her first name is Kieu Trang, her last name is Ho and her middle name is Thi. She is 49 years old, she is a dotcomer. She work at home. Her birthday is very special, because she was born on the Halloween holiday. She got 2 children: it's me and my older brother. She's an orphan. When she was young, she was very clever. Now, maybe she is old but her mind still very well. In her breaktime, she often read newspaper on computer or read some Maths books to teach me. Sometime, she is very hard. At that time, if i do something wrong or ham-fisted, she will get angry and scolds at me. But when i do something good, she will smile and chafe my head, then i can read comics or watch TV. She is very kind. When she saw poor people, she gives them some money and she has charity, that is her good quality. Now, i've got nothing to tell you more. Goodbye.
I love you I love you I love you I love you 

37Describe someone you admire - Page 2 Empty Re: Describe someone you admire Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:18 pm

26_lenna

26_lenna

_I never think that I can admire some body, but I change that think when I meet that really strong heart girl. Her parents pass away when she was 2 years old. That's my best friend, Ican't she her anymore because she went to Florida two months ago, I was missed har and now, when I tell this story to all of you, I missing her now, we lost our number phones and she never come back to Viet Nam, and so lucky, I can find her nick in FB, I asked her about her life, she showed her images to me, I was very suprised because she is very beautiful now. And she's the best student in her school. She said:''I really miss you, my best friend, my grandmom hadgone toheaven along with my parents..''. Oh, she said she will comeback to Viet Nam again to see me. And I can have a good lesson from her that you just look up front the first drawing and last not to be confident in life.

38Describe someone you admire - Page 2 Empty Re: Describe someone you admire Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:21 pm

7115_Ken

7115_Ken

Kevin, you are really chém gió!!!

Sponsored content

Về Đầu Trang  Thông điệp [Trang 2 trong tổng số 2 trang]

Chuyển đến trang : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết