English Test
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

hvenglish1

You are not connected. Please login or register

Short story about working!

Go down  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

1Short story about working! Empty Short story about working! Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:02 pm

25_Agent_1

25_Agent_1

I'm going to apply for a job next week! I worked as a waiter but I thing I'll leave my job at "Lecture Restaurant" because my boss was really difficult! He didn't let me do anything. If I made some tiny mistakes, he got really mad! However[/u], the salary was very good so I kept working there for 3 years. I have had lots of friction with my boss lately because of silly things so I decided to stop working there! Maybe I'll try to work harder this time. This morning, while I was walking, I came across with my new boss! He's the boss of "Diamond Restaurant" - A pretty big restaurant in my city. He was so friendly and sociable with me! If I pass the interview next week, I'll work as a staff manager. I've got lots of skill about waiter and staff manager so I decided to work as a staff manager this time! I'll be in charge of[u] my staffs and control them to work well! The salary isn't very good but the atmosphere is really friendly so I decide to work there! Laughing

Partner: Agent and Eddy
Date/Time:8/12/2014 at 22:00 lol!

Về Đầu Trang  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết