English Test
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

hvenglish1

You are not connected. Please login or register

Describe someone you admire

+29
25_Agent_1
70108_Nick
wendy_22
12_henryfoster
21_Julia2001
30_stephanie
19_rita
03_jilly
28_Tina
14_Justin
23__Ashley
32_Robert_
16_Christina
Jessica
02--jennifer
20_marycullen
11_Danny
eddy_10
35_green
01_Rob
27_Thomas Wilkinson
09__Kate
34_carol
33_luciana
31_jay
29KevinJohnson
18_Fiona Hemsworth
113_Don Huỳnh
Admin
33 posters

Chuyển đến trang : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 2 trang]

1Describe someone you admire Empty Describe someone you admire Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:29 pm

Admin

Admin

Write about someone that you know and admire. Describe the person and give reasons for your admiration.(about 120 - 150 words) - DEADLINE SEPT 29TH

https://hvenglish1.forumvi.com

2Describe someone you admire Empty Re: Describe someone you admire Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:04 am

113_Don Huỳnh

113_Don Huỳnh

Of all the people I have encountered in my life, the person I admire the most is my father. the reason I admire him that much is for the simple fact of him being not just my father, my dad.  
As a wise man once said "Anyone can be a father, but it takes a real man to be a dad."
I belive not every father can be a dad it takes courage, strength, responsability, patience, acceptance, love, justice, reliability and much more and my dad has shown this virtues in everyday life experiences, in spite of the situation we are in, he never looses himself.

Once I remember I was sick so I had to stay home in bed. Since my dad had a lot of work to do he left early, and told me he would be back late. When he got to the office he called me and asked me how I was doing, i answered I wasn't doing so good, and 15 days later he was back home because he was worried about me. I saw him working at the same time that he was taking care of me. Even though I was only 10 years old, that is when i realized how much time and work he gives up for me.

My dad grew in a close family surrounded by love. He was a person full of questions, but as he grew older, he became wiser in many ways, and it was only a matter of time for him to get the the answer to all these questions.

3Describe someone you admire Empty Re: Describe someone you admire Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:24 pm

18_Fiona Hemsworth

Everyone has a person to admire and to be inspired. So do I. I really admire my Grandpa. He passed away 3 years ago but in my heart, I always feel like he’s still alive. His life experiences inspired me and made my life become better. The terrible war had stolen his right arm and his respectful father when he was just a young boy. Life brought lots of difficulties and pain to his soul but he never gave up. He used them like the motivation to promote himself to keep trying and learning hard. He told me that I shouldn’t be afraid of failure because it can help me to grow up and it built who he was at that time. He was a daring and independent young man to find a job and make money by himself. His job was to teach at a school for disabilities, the people like him. He helped them with his huge warm and generous heart. He was really confident, patient and intelligent. He had found lots of way to help those cowardly people to become braver and happier. He had been spending the rest of his life helping and curing unlucky people. He was like Uncle Ho’s look-alike. He was a serious and strict person but sometimes humorous and really emotional. He is a great emotion in my soul. The memories of him really bring tears to my eyes every time I think of. However, they’re not the tears of pain and sadness, they are made from pride, gratitude and nostalgia.

Được sửa bởi 18_Fiona Hemsworth ngày Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:39 am; sửa lần 1.

4Describe someone you admire Empty Re: Describe someone you admire Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:04 pm

29KevinJohnson

29KevinJohnson

Two years ago, when I was ten years old, my family travelled to the USA to visit my grandpa. I and my uncle went to the mall. By chance, I saw Selena Gomez when I bought a blue alarm. You know, I am her fan, so I was really suprised and I begged her to sign her name on my shirt.
   She is about 1.8 metres tall. Her eyes are brown and her nose is straight. She has beautiful a white teeth.I love her hiar because she has long, curly, light-brown hair, so she looks extremely beautiful and fashion. She has fair skin like Snow White.
 Selena is an intelligent woman. She knows the way how to make us suprised through her songs. I think Selena is a person who lkes to try new things. Long time ago, everybody said:" She is a Disney princes." But now she growing up. The way she sings in changing. She is a creative women because she likes to compose a lot of songs and  to record many album by herself.
 In my opinion, Selena is not only a beautiful singer, but also a good person. That is the reason I like her until now I am still her faithful fan.
  I love Selena so much and I hope she always healthy, happy and succed in her career.

5Describe someone you admire Empty Re: Describe someone you admire Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:48 pm

31_jay

31_jay

29KevinJohnson đã viết:Two years ago, when I was ten years old, my family travelled to the USA to visit my grandpa. I and my uncle went to the mall. By chance, I saw Selena Gomez when I bought a blue alarm. You know, I am her fan, so I was really suprised and I begged her to sign her name on my shirt.
   She is about 1.8 metres tall. Her eyes are brown and her nose is straight. She has beautiful a white teeth.I love her hiar because she has long, curly, light-brown hair, so she looks extremely beautiful and fashion. She has fair skin like Snow White.
 Selena is an intelligent woman. She knows the way how to make us suprised through her songs. I think Selena is a person who lkes to try new things. Long time ago, everybody said:" She is a Disney princes." But now she growing up. The way she sings in changing. She is a creative women because she likes to compose a lot of songs and  to record many album by herself.
 In my opinion, Selena is not only a beautiful singer, but also a good person. That is the reason I like her until now I am still her faithful fan.
  I love Selena so much and I hope she always healthy, happy and succed in her career.
- Kevin, i think you are chém-ing Razz 

6Describe someone you admire Empty Re: Describe someone you admire Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:04 pm

33_luciana

33_luciana

I really hate you Kevin:evil: Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 

7Describe someone you admire Empty Write about someone you admire Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:12 pm

34_carol

34_carol

In my life, i've always admire one person only. My cousin, Bloom. She in grade 8, she's tall,full and very beautiful.She has long pretty black hair and deep grace eyes. She kind, intelligent, funny , active and hard-working. She always cheer me up when i'm down, she help me when i'm in the hard times. She's a good friend too and a good daughter. She gets good grades and a lot of people like her and admire her, too. Bloom loves me and that is the same way i feel with her. I love my cousin and i admire her hard-working and her study in the school. Iwant to be like her one day.

8Describe someone you admire Empty Re: Describe someone you admire Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:24 pm

09__Kate

When I was seven years old, I've admired my English teacher. She was Lan. She had long, black ponytail hair, brown eyes. The first time I studied English, I was very scared and I don't know what did she look like. But when I was walking into the classroom, I saw her gentle' face and it made me felt safe and friendly. During I was studying with her, I really like her. She was carefully to teach me and some children has the same age as me. She taught me how to read, how to write and how to sing the English songs. She was very clever. She usually made and played some new games with us if we had finished our lessons. And she was very beautiful. She's slim and tall. Her chothes are normel like for example: a pink t-shirt with blue jeans,... She was wise, too. She always told me the hard words that I asked her. She was confident and that why she was a beautiful and friendly teacher...But I'm very bored now because I haven't studied with her for ages. If one day I've bump into her, I'll ask her a lot of questions.

9Describe someone you admire Empty Re: Describe someone you admire Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:26 pm

09__Kate

Hix. Suddenly I really miss my old friends in her classroom

10Describe someone you admire Empty Re: Describe someone you admire Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:36 pm

27_Thomas Wilkinson

27_Thomas Wilkinson

The person who I've admire is my football idol. His name is Lionel Andres Leo Messi, but people usually call him Leo Messi. He was born on June 24, 1987. He's a striker who is playing for Barcelona FC and Argentina national team. Every people say that, he is the best football player ever of is era. He also the owner of many , such as Europe Gold Ball in 2009, The most excellent player in 2009 of FIFA, Gold Ball of FIFA in 2010, 2011 and 2012. His style is compare to Diago Maradona, who is a legend of football, as people call him " The Gold Boy". And Maradona also called Messi is his copy. He's a hard- working person. He never miss any club's pratice time. And he also brave that when he has injuries, he never gave up. He still praticed with his partner. And that is why when he has injuries, the journalist said that he had to take a long time off, but when his team needed him, he always went to the stadium and played, and of course he made people suprise. Whether he has injuries or not, he still plays good. He's honest, too. Since the first time he played for Barcelona until now, I have never seen he's cheating. He's the rule person. He's also generous. Messi and his team usually come to some local's children team to give gifts to them because they're poor. When Barcelona comes to those place, Messi always teaches them. That is why I like him.I hope he always healthy, happy, succed in his career, and has more noble titles.Smile Cool 

11Describe someone you admire Empty Re: Describe someone you admire Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:45 pm

29KevinJohnson

29KevinJohnson

I can do everything I like to write. No need it's real or not. Like " Oh! I met Tao yesterday." So in writing you can write everything you like and no need that they happen of not. UNDERSTAND, JAY-CRAZY CRAB

12Describe someone you admire Empty Re: Describe someone you admire Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:52 pm

01_Rob

01_Rob

One month ago, i saw the voice kid Viet Nam. And my favourite coach is Thanh Bui, his full name is Bui Vu Thanh. He is Vietnamese but he has studied at Australia. At the first time i saw that competion I didn't know him, but my friend told me about that. So i searched him on Google, i saw some of his video, I love his voice same same like the girl. I think his favourite color is black beacause he always wear black vest. He has short black hair brown eyes. He is so funny and honest. Good person, He teach his student verry well but unlucky his student is not the best so their a second team. I hope at next the voice his student is the winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13Describe someone you admire Empty Re: Describe someone you admire Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:15 am

35_green

35_green

Love someone and admire someone is a very big diffrence. That's true! I love my family very much but in my mind, I always admire one person, that's my uncle. He is over 30 now but he is unlucky because he can't walk or run like veryone. Although he's disabilities but he NEVER GIVES UP. He is a slim man, he is young and old at the same time. He's a funny guy and he can laugh all day like Fiona but he's also hard-working and serious in work. Maybe you think he just stays home and does nothing but NO. He's good at English so he uses his knowledge to be an English teacher at home. At first, there weren't anyone study at his house because they didn't trust him. As I say that he NEVER GIVES UP so finally he got a good resault. Now, all most of the students in Secondary school go to his house and study. With that resault, he widened his work by teaching in the Internet. He is also my master in English, I usually practice speaking with him and we do the grammar excecises toghether. When I have got happiness or sadness, he is the first one in my family shares with me. I have to say he is a clever and friendly guy, he is as same as a master in sharing things but he doesn't have got a complete body like everyone else. I know he doesn't feel lonely and embarresed about himself anymore because he is having a great family now with a good wife and a cute, clever daughter. What a happily family! Now I know that IT DOESN'T NEED TO HAVE A COMPLETE BODY TO BE A PERFECT PERSON.
DO YOU AGREE WITH ME? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Được sửa bởi 35_green ngày Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:20 am; sửa lần 1. (Reason for editing : I forgot to fill in the blank because I didn't know that word)

14Describe someone you admire Empty Re: Describe someone you admire Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:29 am

eddy_10

eddy_10

I admire a lot of person. But the person that I admire the most is Steve Jobs. He was born on Feruary 24, 1955 .This is the person who invented Apple. When he was 21 years old, he ,Stephen Woznial and Ronald Wayne invented Apple. The first product of apple is the personal computer. In the same time, he had invent another computer company, it's name was NeXT company. His first product for NeXT company was a NeXTcube. Beside Apple and NexT, he is the first manager and a big investor of Disney and Pixial.
He is a owner of 230 patents in industry field. In 1984, president Ronald Reagan gave him a Internation Decoration about digital technology
I have kept the Ipod for more than two years, I listen music by it when I going sleep, I think it will works for many years.
Beside digital technology, he had teach people a lot of phylosophypies
He was die at Octorber 5, 2011 , when he was 56 years old . It was a big regretable of the world
So thanks to you , Steve
I love you 

15Describe someone you admire Empty Re: Describe someone you admire Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:46 am

11_Danny

11_Danny

One month ago, when i went to Ho Chi Minh city to had a text with brother, went I crossing the street, i had a accident by a motorbike. But that time i was alone , iwas cried, there was a man helped me, he hospitalized, my parents knew i went to hospotal, they was very shocked. After 2 days, they went to hospital, before that i stayed at hospital with that man. His name was Minh, he was an engineer, he was very kind and he was handsome to. He was just only 25 years old. He stayed with me in the hospital so i not feeled lonely. When my parent knew where i stayed, they came to there, they aslo said " thank you" to that man a lot. That is the first kind man i meet in my live, he saved me, that's why i admire him !!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

16Describe someone you admire Empty Re: Describe someone you admire Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:49 am

20_marycullen

20_marycullen

Today I will talk about a person I’ve admire  my brother.Everyone always admire their idol, I just like my idol, I’ve admire my brother. He’s twenty-two years old now. He is studying in America.He lives with my uncle and aunt. His name is Duy.He can play piano and guitar, He is singing and play with guitar he looks like a singer.He always happy and make me smile. I really misses him. T.T.When he still in VietNam, when I went to school and came back home, I always eating, playing, share many things about my school and my friends,.. I really sad.In the summer, my grandparents went to Florida and visited all family in America.^^But I can’t go with my granparents because I still studying. I am so bored. But when my grandparents came back home, my brother send for me a letter he wrote:’’My sister, I really miss you, I want came to Viet Nam and studying, watching TV,…but I have a lot of things to do and I still studying….”When I read all letter It’s made me crying.My grandmother gave me his present. That is new jeans and new ipad. He gave me ipad to study and listening to music when I am tired.T.T.I known Ipad is expensive present so I will try to study and don’t make my brother sad and hopeless about me.I admire my brother because all of this.I love my brother so much. I hope my brother study fast and came to VietNam with me or somedays I can visited him in America^^[><}

Được sửa bởi 20_marycullen ngày Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:40 pm; sửa lần 1.

17Describe someone you admire Empty Re: Describe someone you admire Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:55 pm

02--jennifer

02--jennifer

I've admire is a singer in Girl's Generation group. her name is Jessica. Now she's 25 years old. she has black eyes and long brown hairs. she's slim, not really tall and beautifull too. i can't speak English very well but when i watch her on Youtube i can know how to speak intonation. i really like her because she has a good voice, best fashion and teach overcome difficulties. she like a princess, she can't cook, and very like sleep but i know she always hard- working. i never see her before, i wish i can see her and have a signature of her. i hope she healthy and have a lot of fan too.

18Describe someone you admire Empty Re: Describe someone you admire Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:07 pm

Jessica

Jessica

No one doesn't have a person to admire: a singer, a friend or your family member...Neither do I. I always admire my brother. He is the youngest member in my family. He's four years old and he's a kingder garden's student. He has short black hair and his eyes are as round as marbles.He is cute and also plump. He said with me that he wants to be a policeman in the future. Everyday, he always read a  law newspaper althought he doesn't know the words. I think he is very hard- working now and in the future. But he is also lazy at doing the housework. Some body said that my brother is too young to do the housework. But no, my mum practice him to do the housework from he was three years old such as: sweep the floor, clean the floor( just only his bedroom)... I love staying at home with him because he always makes me happy with some games or some talkings. When I'm sad, he is the first person makes me laugh. He  likes joking with everyone but he is also serious sometimes:
One time, when he was doing my mum's Math exercises. I came and hit on his back, i just thought that I was joking with him. After that, he was angry with me and he said that he doesn't like joking when he's doing the exercises. He needs to pay attention to the exercises. At that time, I was surpised him. That's the first time he's serious with me. Beside serious, he is also honest. He never lies my parents when his teacher complains about him. All my neighbors love him. They said that he is very generous and friendly with everyone. I'm very proud of my brother. He's my best companion and also my great brother. Althought he doesn't have many talents, I always think that he's the best. I love him and I hope that his dream(want to be a policeman) will to be realistic:)) >_< ~_~

Được sửa bởi 04_jessica ngày Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:59 pm; sửa lần 7.

19Describe someone you admire Empty Re: Describe someone you admire Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:09 pm

33_luciana

33_luciana

The person I admire and the person I closet is my grandmother. She's a great person, she's live in Ho Chi Minh city in a small house. She's over 60, she was a shopkeeper but she’s retired now. She’s stay at home and cooking. Everytime I visit her, she's always makes good foods for me and everytime like that I always say"You don't need to do that, you should take care of your health" but just like that she still not change the sentence"It's alright, I'm OK, you don't have to worried about me”. I know she’s just say that to let me don’t concerns about her. She’s usually has a backache so she is can’t sit too long. Although that I think she’s very chatty because when she talk she’s never stop and sometimes for that thing me and my mom feel a little bit annoying. I still have one more cousin and she’s younger than me. And when I see the love from my grandma to her I feel a little bit jealous but then I’ve told to myself that: I believe that my grandma will love me like she used to be so why do I have to be jealous, especially that person is my cousin. And so I was right, let me tell you this" Don't think that your grandparents or your parents take care your younger sister or younger brother than you. They're love both of you so don't be jealous. Don't be like me I've make a mistakes that I will never forget it".
   Once when I was a child, I visited my grandma, my cousin was there too. She's took me and my cousin to the supermarket to buy some toys. I saw that grandma just pick the toys for my cousin and she's don't pay attention anything to me, I was really jealous and angry so I didn't took anything. When grandma ask me I didn't say anything, we went home and I saw grandma was really sad. I've stayed with grandma for a day, that night I couldn't slept and think about the action I've do with my grandma today : "I couldn't do that to grandma. I mean What did I do? How can I do that? Tomorrow I must apologize to her". So in that morning I said sorry to her. I feel strange that she's not complain angrily to me and she said" Don't be jealous with your cousin because I'm love both of you very much"At that moment I realized I was wrong and I will never do that again. My grandma's childhood was not well so I don't want that when she was old she'll be like her childhood too. I'll make anything to make her happy because she's the person who always share good, bad things with me and help me when I'm in trouble, that's the reason why I admiration
 I hope that she will live forever with me because I love her very much.

Được sửa bởi 33_luciana ngày Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:23 pm; sửa lần 1.

20Describe someone you admire Empty Re: Describe someone you admire Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:21 pm

16_Christina

16_Christina

All of us know that there are many good people around us that we admire. Me too ^^. That person is really close to me - no one else except my uncle. He's young because he just started to work. He's about 22 years old and he just received a good news that he was the first one in the list that could pass the interview. He will work in a Electronics company. That's normal because he is really really a smart person. He's good at everything: at Maths, at English and especially Technology. They are just a part of the reasons I admire him. He's friendly and studies well at Japanese. I was quite surprised when I knew that he would teach Japanese at home. At first there were only some of his neighbors studied but later there were some of his friends and other people. He makes his " students" easy to understand by his explanations so they like to study with him. He's not too rich but he's really pious. His dad passed away when I wasn't born. His mother is quite old now so he has to work hard to foster his family. Although he is busy in work, he still spends time talking and visiting my family at the weekend, especially playing with me Smile He always shares good things and bad things that happened with me, and I often get the best advice from him when I have troubles. In my heart, he's not only my uncle, he's also a good friends - a person that listens to me, understands me, supports me, and helps me in every time. It's like he is the only one person becomes the wings for me getting higher in study and be a morale-wall for me to base when I have problems seems like very difficult to overcome. He is funny, easy-going but sometimes is serious. He often scolds me when I play the computer and talk on the phone too long. He's also an independent person. He doesn't want to rely anyone, I really admire him in this character.
Maybe I never cry because of him, he always makes me laugh, brings the happiness and good luck to me. Very Happy Very Happy Razz Razz 

21Describe someone you admire Empty Re: Describe someone you admire Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:53 pm

32_Robert_

In my family, there are 4 people: my parents, my brother and me. We live in Bien Hoa city. The member of my family that I'm closest to is my brother and he is the person who I admire most. He's a student like me. He's 16 years old and is studying in Luong The Vinh high school. He's quite tall and thin. He has short black hair. His eyes are beautiful, big and blue. He has a square face. And his skin is quite brown. It makes him look much tougher and stronger. And he's a little bit handsome. He's not only good-looking but also easygoing. He's kind and cheerful with everybody around him. He always helps me whenever I get into trouble. If I can't do some homework or can't fully understand the lessons in class, he always helps me with it. He's generous, too. If i need something but our parents aren't home, he doesn't mind going to buy them for me. We have a lot of things in common both in appearance and personality. We share the same interests in playing games, listening to music and  playing soccer,... in our free time. He can teach me some skills and give me a lot of useful experiences in those fields. And we're both serious people but sometimes funny, too. I really like him. In the future, if I can't stay near him to play or talk together, I'd also remember the brother that I love most.

22Describe someone you admire Empty Re: Describe someone you admire Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:11 pm

31_jay

31_jay

In my life, I really admire my best friend. She studies in grade 7 at NBK's secondary school. She's pretty, tall (but shorter than me Smile ). I think she's a perfect girl. She 's very intellegent, creative, artitics, generous, serious,...and quiet. She is good at Math, Art,... maybe all subject. Sometime I have somethings I can't share with my parent then I alway share it with her and she alway listens and has some advice to me. She told me: ''I didn't have a lot of friends, but now I think I'm very lucky to meet you" I think it,too. But they are just not a reason I admire her. She very understand me, special is my personality.
I'm tearfulness, but I never cry in font of others. Once year ago, I had some troubles with my friend. I was very sad, and I didn't share it with others. Day by day, I was very quiet. She asked me and finally I shared with her. When I told about that, I was cry a lots. She said I should smile and share it with me. Finally, she said "If you want cry, please find me, don't cry alone. I will share it with you"
You see, she's very good girl. I very admire her. In my life, I think I very lucky to meet her. I hope our friendship will be forever Very Happy Very Happy Razz Razz

Được sửa bởi 31_jay ngày Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:22 pm; sửa lần 2.

23Describe someone you admire Empty Re: Describe someone you admire Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:29 pm

23__Ashley

- The person I have admire is Celine Dion. She is my idol. The first time I met her directly is when me and my family went to France. My family and I also love her. I though that me and my mum are love her most. All album of her I have already, they are very great. I was very happy and excited when I met her.
- She was born in March 30, 1968. Now, she is forty-four years old but look her very young. She has a ground face. She is about one point eight meters tall. She has sparkling brown eyes. She has willow leaf eyebrows and a straight nose. With a beautiful fair skin. She has a long wavy light-brown hair.
- I love her voice, she has a great great great great voice, it is sweet like candy. And her fashion is not fussy but it is not bland. It has some rebellious mixed with some gentle. She has a lot of tailent like: she can play Paul sexology, guitar, piano,..., and she can cook too!

She is intelligent women

24Describe someone you admire Empty Re: Describe someone you admire Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:34 pm

14_Justin

14_Justin

When you talk about someone you admire, it can be a singer, a dancer, an actor, a football player and more over. But the person I admire is not a singer or a famous actor, she’s really close to me and I always can see her everyday- my older sister. She older than me 8 years old and now she’s a student of university and Sai Gon. When I was young, we didn’ t have many time to play and talk together, and I still can’t see her every day because she really busy and only can comes home at the weekend so sometimes I feel miss her a little.
She’ s smart, hard- working, creative at drawing and really responsibility in the family. She’s really good at cooking too, she can cook spaghetti, make pudding cake, yoghurt… and I like it very much. She often helps me in my study, special English. She’s usually show me some ways to explain the new words or study grammar in English. She always shares lots of new songs, books or films to me. At the weekends, she often takes me to the cinema or go shopping so we have a lot of times to talk each other and that’s the good moment between me and her. We are both teenager so she can understands me and shares with me any problem I have.
My mom tells me that I don’t same like my sister much: My sister’s hard- working and can take care for herself but I’m still too lazy and dependent to her too much. I think my mom’s right, because my sister is a student but can teaches English to the kids at English school, she always has a greeting with foreign students. I really admire my sister because she’s better than me a lot, I want to be like her and don’t want my mom worries about me anymore. I love my sister so much.

25Describe someone you admire Empty what is her name ? Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:41 pm

eddy_10

eddy_10

31_jay đã viết:In my life, the person I really admire is my best friend. She studies in grade 7 at NBK's secondary school. She's pretty, tall (but shorter than me Smile ). I think she's a perfect girl. She 's very intellegent, creative, artitics, generous, serious,...and quiet. She is good at Math, Art,... maybe all subject. Sometime I have somethings I can't share with my parent then I alway share it with her and she alway listens and has some advice to me. She told me: ''I didn't have a lot of friends, but now I think I'm very lucky to meet you" I think it,too. But they are just not a reason I admire her. She very understand me, special is my personality.
I'm tearfulness, but I never cry in font of others. Once year ago, I had some troubles with my friend. I was very sad, and I didn't share it with others. Day by day, I was very quiet. She asked me and finally I shared with her. When I told about that, I was cry a lots. She said I should smile and share it with me. Finally, she said "If you want cry, please find me, don't cry alone. I will share it with you"
You see, she's very good girl. I very admire her. In my life, I think I very lucky to meet her. I hope our friendship will be forever Very Happy Very Happy Razz Razz 

Sponsored content

Về Đầu Trang  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 2 trang]

Chuyển đến trang : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết